|Material:||Q235B Steel||Usage:||Easy To Use|
|Color:||According To Your Requirement||Surface Treatment:||Painted|
|Tolerance:||Standard Or According To Your Requirement||Formwork Design:||Boyoun Supply|
|1. Products Name||Gold supplier supply bridge box girder formwork|
|2. Specification||All size can be available.|
|3. Using||Widely using into construction.|
|4. Certificate||ISO9001 Approved|
1.Enhancing construction efficiency;
2.Guarantee for work safety and quality;
3.Professional mould arrangement sofeware
|6. Performance characteristics||
1. SAVE 30% man-hours & 50% amortized cost.
2. Easy to installation
3. Fine Brightness and Smoothness
|7. Resist compression||≥ 5000kgs weight|
|8. Resist temperature||-20°C- 60°C|
|9. Packing||Shrink film or cartons|
Segment casting yard components
1. Short-Line Match Casting and Casting Mould Units
2. Production and Working Space
• Rebar Assembly
• Prestressing Work
• Segment Touch-up/ Repair
• Ready-mixed Concrete Plant
3. Lifting Equipments
4. Storage Area
The bridge viaduct is divided into small segments, that are prefabricated in the good quality control casting yard, then, delivered to install by good erection equipment.
Advantages and Benefits
1. Construction Simplicity
• easier installation of external post-tensioned tendons
2. Time Savings/Cost Effectiveness
• precast segment to be prefabricated and stored at casting yard while foundation and sub-structure are being built.
• by using efficient erection method and equipment, the rapid installation of viaduct can be achieved.
3. Quality Control Q - A/QC
• precast segment to be produced in factory-manner condition w/ good quality control.
• minimum interruption natural impacts such as bad weather, rain.
• minimum waste of material
• good precision in production
4. Inspection and Maintenance
• external prestressing tendons can be easily inspected and repaired if required.
• maintenance program can be scheduled.
1. Casting Yard and Segment Production
(Geometry Control Program and Software)
2. Segment Erection/ Installation and Equipments