|Usage:||Easy To Use||Color:||According To Your Requirement|
|Surface Treatment:||Painted||Type:||Bridge Form|
|MOQ:||50 TONS||Tolerance:||Standard Or According To Your Requirement|
|Formwork Design:||Boyoun Supply||Port:||Tianjin/Qingdao|
precast concrete formwork system,
For floors with a high span, prestressed TT concrete slabs are often used. With TT mould systems, support spans of up to 20 m with and without mix-in-situ concrete can be reached.
Advantages and Benefits
1. Construction Simplicity
• easier installation of external post-tensioned tendons
2. Time Savings/Cost Effectiveness
• precast segment to be prefabricated and stored at casting yard while foundation and sub-structure are being built.
• by using efficient erection method and equipment, the rapid installation of viaduct can be achieved.
3. Quality Control Q - A/QC
• precast segment to be produced in factory-manner condition w/ good quality control.
• minimum interruption natural impacts such as bad weather, rain.
• minimum waste of material
• good precision in production
4. Inspection and Maintenance
• external prestressing tendons can be easily inspected and repaired if required.
• maintenance program can be scheduled.
1. Casting Yard and Segment Production
(Geometry Control Program and Software)
2. Segment Erection/ Installation and Equipments
Segment casting yard components
1. Short-Line Match Casting and Casting Mould Units
2. Production and Working Space
• Rebar Assembly
• Prestressing Work
• Segment Touch-up/ Repair
• Ready-mixed Concrete Plant
3. Lifting Equipments
4. Storage Area