|Material:||Q235B Steel||Usage:||Easy To Use|
|Surface Treatment:||Painted||Type:||Bridge Form|
|Tolerance:||Standard Or According To Your Requirement||Formwork Design:||Boyoun Supply|
precast concrete formwork system,
1. Casting Yard and Segment Production
(Geometry Control Program and Software)
2. Segment Erection/ Installation and Equipments
The bridge viaduct is divided into small segments, that are prefabricated in the good quality control casting yard, then, delivered to install by good erection equipment.
Advantages and Benefits
1. Construction Simplicity
• easier installation of external post-tensioned tendons
2. Time Savings/Cost Effectiveness
• precast segment to be prefabricated and stored at casting yard while foundation and sub-structure are being built.
• by using efficient erection method and equipment, the rapid installation of viaduct can be achieved.
3. Quality Control Q - A/QC
• precast segment to be produced in factory-manner condition w/ good quality control.
• minimum interruption natural impacts such as bad weather, rain.
• minimum waste of material
• good precision in production
4. Inspection and Maintenance
• external prestressing tendons can be easily inspected and repaired if required.
• maintenance program can be scheduled.
Segment casting yard components
1. Short-Line Match Casting and Casting Mould Units
2. Production and Working Space
• Rebar Assembly
• Prestressing Work
• Segment Touch-up/ Repair
• Ready-mixed Concrete Plant
3. Lifting Equipments
4. Storage Area